Red Ranger Downloads
- Winter 2012-2013 Anchorages — This is a .kml file that you can use with Google Earth to see all of our anchorages from our first Bahamas trip. This also includes the midnight positions from our offshore legs.
- The Screenplay — The story of Red Ranger.
- Sleepover Brochure — If you want to spend some time on Red Ranger, call and we’ll work out a vacation in one of the big cities of the US East Coast.
- Day Sail Brochure — If you want to experience sailing on a cool ketch, call. We can’t control the weather, but we can still have fun.
- Report Year 4 New 6/1/2014
- Report Year 3
- Report Year 2
- Report Year 1
And yes, I do write an annual report. You don’t know where you’re going unless you know where you are.
- Sailing Alone Around the World
- The Voyager’s Handbook
- Storm Tactics Handbook
- The Hal Roth Seafaring Trilogy
- The Next Port
- Boatowner's Mechanical & Electrical Manual
- This Old Boat
- World Cruising Routes
- World Voyage Planner