- Extend NumTextField to know about the next field on the panel, so it can sequence automatically.
- Is this reusable?
- Maybe we need a subclass of NumTextField: FormNumTextField to be used when filling in forms
- What about formatted numbers?
- add an optional picture clause
- Generalize the Hops model
- Create a reusable linear model (y=mx+b)
- solve for any one given the other three
- Customize this to create Hops class
- b=0 (known) and y=HBU, m=Alpha Acid and x=Weight
- Can also be used for
- Source Lines=# programs*average size
- Generalize to have a 4-variable model
- two forms: y=mx+b, y=ax*n
- Use the existing state-change logic to determine what should be computed
- Have a “subclass callback” which contains the actual formula.
- abstract place-holder in the parent class
- protected in the linear and exponential specializations of this model
- Fix the look
- Nest the current panel within a BorderLayout panel
- Add a title at the “North” of the border layout
- Use larger fonts
- could be a parameter from the HTML page which starts this applet
- Use GridBagLayout instead of GridLayout